New Legislative Histories Now Available on HeinOnline
The following legislative histories have been added to HeinOnline’s U.S. Federal Legislative Histories Library.
- Civil Service Retirement Act. Includes Abstracts of Decisions, Opinions, Regulations, and Comments Relating to the Acts of May 22, 1920, July 3, 1926 and May 29, 1930, and Amendments Thereto through March 7, 1942, Inclusive
- Compilation of Federal Education Laws, as Amended through June 30, 1977: Prepared for the Use of the House Committee on Education and Labor and the Senate Committee on Human Resources
- Federal Farm Loan Act with Amendments and Farm Mortgage and Farm Credit Acts
- Federal Trade Commission Improvements Act of 1980. P.L. 96-252: 94 Stat. 374: May 28, 1980
- Technology-Related Assistance for Individuals with Disabilities Act Amendments of 1994: A Legislative History: Public Law 103-218, 108 Stat. 50 (1994)
The U.S. Federal Legislative Histories Library can be found here.