Welcome: Law Library Blogs!
August 17th, 2012
Latest from the Harrisburg Law Library Blog
- Exam Hours Start This Weekend! April 24, 2015 Susan Giusti
APRIL 25 — MAY 11 8 a.m. — 2 a.m. Everyday
- LexisAdvance Password Extension for the Summer April 21, 2015 Susan Giusti
Use your Lexis Advance ID for: • Academic, professional and non-profit research • All legal content and news you have as a law student • Unlimited hours-per-week You may use your Lexis Advance ID for all legal work purposes, from the date your classes end this spring until the end of the summ …
- WestlawNext Password Extension for the Summer April 21, 2015 Susan Giusti
Reasons to extend your current password for the summer: • Summer law school classes and study abroad programs • Other educational uses including: – Law review and journal, including write-on competitions – Research assistant – Moot court – Unpaid internship/ …
- The Importance of Legal Research Skills for Practice April 7, 2015 Susan Giusti
To uncover how newer attorneys conduct research in this emerging legal marketplace, an independent survey was conducted by The Research Intelligence Group (TRiG) and funded by LexisNexis. Author Steven A. Lastres, director of Library & Knowledge Management at law firm Debevoise & Pli …
- Spring Holiday Hours April 1, 2015 Susan Giusti
APRIL 3 – 5 April 3 and 4 9 a.m.—5 p.m. April 5 3 p.m.—Midnight
Latest from the Delaware Law Library Blog
- Free PB&J for National Library Week April 11, 2016 Janet Lindenmuth
Celebrate National Library Week at the Law Library April 11-15 with FREE PB&J. A PB&J bar will be set up in the lounge section of the library from 11:30am – 3:30pm April 11-15. You just have to make the sandwich yourself! Event is open to students, staff & faculty.
- Spring break hours February 26, 2016 Janet Lindenmuth
The Delaware Law School law library will be on limited hours during spring break. Also, please take note the library will be closed on Saturday February 27th, due to a scheduled power outage on campus. For more information on library hours see our webpage. February 26 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. February 27 CL …
- Delaware Supreme Court to hear oral arguments at Widener Delaware Law February 4, 2016 Janet Lindenmuth
On Wednesday, February 10th the Delaware Supreme Court will hear oral arguments at Delaware Law. Three cases are scheduled for argument: 10:00 a.m. – Smith v. State – This is Defendant’s direct appeal from his convictions for possession of a firearm and possession of ammunition by a person prohibite …
- Library hours changed this weekend due to snow January 22, 2016 Janet Lindenmuth
Hours update: Due to the snowstorm this weekend, the library will be open 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Saturday, 1/23, and 12 p.m. to 12 a.m. on Sunday, 1/24.
- Law library closed for winter break December 23, 2015 Janet Lindenmuth
The law library will be closed for winter break, December 24 through January 3. We will reopen January 4th.