Welcome: Law Library Blogs!
August 17th, 2012
Latest from the Harrisburg Law Library Blog
No items, feed is empty.
Latest from the Delaware Law Library Blog
- Library winter break hours December 22, 2014 Janet Lindenmuth
The Delaware campus law library will be closed for winter break from December 24th through January 4th. We will reopen Monday, January 5th. Enjoy the holidays! For more information about library hours see our webpage.
- Library exam hours December 5, 2014 Janet Lindenmuth
The Delaware campus law library is now on exam hours. We will be open until 2 a.m. every night through December 18th. Good luck with your exams!
- John Maxcy Zane’s The Story of Law and the Delaware Bar November 24, 2014 Janet Lindenmuth
The modern Delaware Bar exam has a reputation as one of the toughest in the nation. But today’s bar candidates can at least be thankful they no longer have to read The Story of the Law by John Maxcy Zane. From 1931 to around 1970, those wishing to be admitted to the bar had to first […]
- Thanksgiving hours November 21, 2014 Janet Lindenmuth
Thanksgiving is coming up. The Delaware campus Widener Law Library will be closed on Thanksgiving and on shorter hours Thanksgiving weekend. November 26 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. November 27 CLOSED November 28 & 29 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. November 30 12 p.m. to 11 …
- Coins accepted for paying your Delaware taxes in 1781 November 14, 2014 Janet Lindenmuth
In 1781 the state of Delaware passed a law (2 Del. Laws ch. 71) calling for an assessment to pay the debt from the American Revolution. Part of the taxes had to be paid in gold or silver coins, or in new banknotes. The act listed which coins were acceptable for paying the tax, including […]