Welcome: Law Library Blogs!
August 17th, 2012
Latest from the Harrisburg Law Library Blog
- Exam Hours Start This Weekend! April 24, 2015 Susan Giusti
APRIL 25 — MAY 11 8 a.m. — 2 a.m. Everyday
- LexisAdvance Password Extension for the Summer April 21, 2015 Susan Giusti
Use your Lexis Advance ID for: • Academic, professional and non-profit research • All legal content and news you have as a law student • Unlimited hours-per-week You may use your Lexis Advance ID for all legal work purposes, from the date your classes end this spring until the end of the summ …
- WestlawNext Password Extension for the Summer April 21, 2015 Susan Giusti
Reasons to extend your current password for the summer: • Summer law school classes and study abroad programs • Other educational uses including: – Law review and journal, including write-on competitions – Research assistant – Moot court – Unpaid internship/ …
- The Importance of Legal Research Skills for Practice April 7, 2015 Susan Giusti
To uncover how newer attorneys conduct research in this emerging legal marketplace, an independent survey was conducted by The Research Intelligence Group (TRiG) and funded by LexisNexis. Author Steven A. Lastres, director of Library & Knowledge Management at law firm Debevoise & P …
- Spring Holiday Hours April 1, 2015 Susan Giusti
APRIL 3 – 5 April 3 and 4 9 a.m.—5 p.m. April 5 3 p.m.—Midnight
Latest from the Delaware Law Library Blog
- Library closed Tuesday 3/14 March 14, 2017 Janet Lindenmuth
The library will be closed today, Tuesday 3/14 due to snow.
- Spring break hours March 2, 2017 Janet Lindenmuth
The library will be open limited hours during spring break. Enjoy your week off! March 3 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. March 4 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. March 5 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. March 6 – 10 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. March 11 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. March 12 12 p.m. […]
- Law library open limited hours February 9 February 9, 2017 Janet Lindenmuth
Due to the snow, the law library will be open limited hours, from 2:00 pm to 8:00 today, February 9, 2017.
- Biggar than life: The forgotten story of how a girl from Delaware gained wealth and fame through the power of charm, talent, and lawyers January 23, 2017 Janet Lindenmuth
In 1902, the nation’s newspapers couldn’t get enough of the story of Delaware’s Laura Biggar, a moderately successful actress, who inherited a large fortune from a millionaire admirer and was willing to go to great lengths, not all of them legal, to keep it. Like many 19th century actors, she …
- Law library closed for winter break December 21, 2016 Janet Lindenmuth
The library will be closed from December 23rd to January 2nd. Please check our hours during winter break. Happy holidays and we’ll see you when we resume our regular hours on Monday, January 9th.